Another Hunting Trip!! (Warning: some content may be inappropriate for all ages!)
What a fun weekend! Our family, and friends Jen & Jessie, went to Star Valley for a "hunting trip". Nick and Jessie got up early Saturday Morning and headed up the mountain. They were gone until 11:30 so we were sure they had finally got their bucks. After many hours of walking they came out empty handed. They then decided to take the easy way out and headed to Hal's land on their four wheeler and within 1 hr had two nice sized bucks. I personally enjoyed the tongue hanging out of Nick's Deer!
I think I was more bothered by the smell and blood then the kids were! "So Gross" It took
Brayden a little while to be okay with touching the antler. (As you can tell by his facial expression)

While the guys were out hunting Jen and I held down the fort. The kids had a lot of fun playing on the swing, hiking in the forest and around the house. They also played a little golf and "drove" the golf cart. They had a wonderful time. Thank you Mom and Dad for lending us your house. The only thing that bothered my kids was that Grandma and Grandpa weren't home.



The kids were so excited to ride on the four wheeler. Thanks to Nick they were able to go on a mighty trail ride around Grandma and
Grandpa's yard. They still loved it. We found a caterpillar and
Brayden was the only brave one to touch it.

4 comments:
Thanks for the fun weekend guys! The tongue on Nick's deer still kills me. So gross!
How fun that you guys got to go to SV! All that blood and guts... nasty! Your kids are braver then me :)
Hey I just tried to get back to my blog from yours, and I think you have the link wrong. its lisaandjacob.blogspot.com (I have it titled Tippetts Times, but not sure whose blog that is!!! oops!)
Hey thanks for the comments on my blog. We didn't take her trick-or-treating, she's still too young, but next year we definitly will. No we didn't have ANY kids come to our door. Sky snuck out with Abi and rang the bell so I wouldn't feel so bad that nobody came. I even had my lights on and door decorated. Not one kid, I couldn't believe it! We had a good time with Abi though!
Post a Comment