Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had a great Halloween. The kids had so much fun going to parties and trick-or-treating. Conveniently Halloween was the same weekend as my sister's baby's blessing so we were able to go to Star Valley for the grand event. In Star Valley they do a trunk-or-treat to make it easier for the children, so the kids got hooked up with candy. It is a good thing we left it in SV or I would be continually picking at it all day.

The kids trick-or-treating to Grandma Burr Door!



Jaycie kept saying she wanted to be a puppy for Halloween. We looked everywhere for a puppy costume and couldn't find one. A friend gave us this Elephant costume so I just told Jaycie it was a puppy. (Terrible mom moment) I would ask her what a puppy says and she would lift her trunk and make the elephant noise. I have ruined her for life! So innocent!!


Brayden was our Ninja Turtle. This is him showing us his Ninja Moves!!!

The grand pumpkin carving! We weren't so creative this year.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

6 comments:

texaspencers said...

Wow, Braydo looks pretty sweet...and little Jaycie, well, she is the prettiest elephant-puppy I've ever seen! love it.

Aubs

Lisa said...

Thats hilarous! Love how you told her it was a puppy, thats classic! I would have done the same thing :)

Tina Sims Gifford said...

Little Tami Burr!!!! I can't believe it's you!!! And all grown up too. :) You have the cutest family... although, I hope you've told your husband about "Mr. Pleasure Fingers"!!!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

Little Tami Burr!!!! I can't believe it's you!!! And all grown up too. :) You have the cutest family... although, I hope you've told your husband about "Mr. Pleasure Fingers"!!!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

k... I don't know why it posted it twice. Hmmm. Maybe the computer senses how extremely important I am.

Jess and Jen said...

I haven't blogged in forever so I am just now reading your updates. Too bad we didn't do the regurgitating pumpkins again! Excited for Thursday! Yeah baby!