Tag Nick!!
How did we meet: In my apartment at college. He kept coming over to see his cousin. (or so I thought)
How long we have been married: 6 years
What's my favorite feature about him: Brown Eyes, Body!!
What's my favorite quality about him: Happy, Full of energy
What's his nickname: Nicker Bocker
What's his favorite color: Blue
What's his favorite food: Pizza, Pizza and more Pizza.
What's his favorite sport: Football
First kiss when and where: A party at his house in college. He bet me a dollar he could kiss me without using his lips. I got the dollar!!
Favorite couple thing to do: Go camping or four wheeler rides. ( I bet we all know what Nick would say!! Get it on!!)
How many kids: two, Brayden and Jaycie
Hidden Talent: His snort is quite impressive.
Favorite music: Nickleback,Gotta be somebody!!
What I admire most about him: Integrity, the way he loves me.
His favorite past time: Golfing, rock climbing, kayaking
Will he read this: I don't know, we'll see.
I tag: Lacey, Brandy, Lisa, Aubrey
Monday, February 9, 2009
Posted by Tami at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You aren't wearing overalls in that pic are you! That is not allowed by Nick's standards! He adores you anyway!
kissing you with out using his lips?? What the? Thats smooth!!!! and get it on! ha, such a guy! Thats awesome! you guys are such a cute couple! Thanks for tagging me, I'm always up for ideas to post :)
Tami
I cant beleive you didnt realize he was going to kiss you. I can't tell you how many times I heard him make that beat, I mean ah. J/K
I hope to see you guys soon. Hey I am going to come into town the end of March for Spencer and Mel's and Trisha and Tylers baby blessing you guys should come down.
Talk to you later
Post a Comment