Our Brayden!!
This weekend Brayden had a funny comment I wanted to write down so that I wouldn't forget, and where I don't journal very well I will post it for future memories.
Brayden has been on this kick about my stomach and why a baby is not growing in it. He sees moms who are pregnant and wonders when mine will get big again. So after a long conversation about babies this is what was said.
Brayden: Mom when will your belly get big.
Mom: I don't know if it ever will again.
Brayden: Well then how am I supposed to get a brother to play with.
Mom: Well even if I did get pregnant it might not be a brother it might be a sister again.
Brayden: Oh no!!! Then I would have another "thing" to deal with.
Oh how funny. For those of you that know Jaycie you all know she is a sweet heart but quite difficult at times. Kids are so much fun.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Posted by Tami at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is hilarious! And so true!!!
How funny! Don't you just love those awkward conversations with kids, and you just don't know how far to take it?! ha!
Never a dull moment with kids! We love you Jaycie and Brayden!
Post a Comment