Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Day of Golf!!

Brayden and Nick joined Zach and Shawn for a day of golf in Idaho Falls. The highlight was watching Shawn get his only "Birdie" of the day, but not the kind your thinking...

Shortly after Shawn hit the ball he began to yell and scream "It's attacking me!!" Nick turned to see why he was yelling to find a small black bird attacking Shawn's legs and arms. The bird then flew circles around him three or four times before turning "Kamikaze" style right at him. Shawn, with his 9 iron in hand, swung and knocked the bird to the ground, the only birdie all day! Those who say golf is a boring sport don't know what they are talking about.






4 comments:

Lisa said...

haha! thats funny! Cute pics too...

Jess and Jen said...

Cute pictures! Love the pun by the way! I'm going to start addressing you as "stranger" since we never talk anymore!

Raquel said...

I must get all mushy, as another mother it is my job! I absolutely love seeing pictures of you as a dad! It still freeks me out sometimes that it is a reality, but then makes me smile!

Love you Raquel

texaspencers said...

Nice one shawn...he's always had luck with he birds. I must say, I have 2 very talented and upcoming professional niece and nephew. That truly was a beautiful rendition of ring of fire. I think Jace got my moves and brayden got Nick's. :)Miss you guys.

Aubrey