Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Jaycie really hates Halloween. She hates masks, spiders, and anything else that is remotely scary. She always has, even when she was just a baby she hated it when I put Halloween decorations up. This Halloween was no different. It was the start of October so I decided it was time to put up my Halloween decorations. I went down stairs to pull out the Halloween bin. I opened the lid and Jaycie freaked. She ran up the stairs and wouldn't go back downstairs by herself for the longest time. So needless to say, we didn't put any up this year. We were lucky she wanted a costume. She wouldn't even go down the costume aisles in the stores without a death grip on my leg. Brayden on the other had loves it. What better time to dress up and become a superhero. He dresses up on a regular basis so it is nothing new to him.

Here are a few pictures of Brayden's school costume parade, our pumpkin carving, and Halloween.









Nothing too creative this year. At least it wasn't the throwing up pumpkin that we have had in the past.






4 comments:

Brandy Lynn said...

That is the cutest little Witch that I have seen in a long time. She can be so sweet...at times.

Karen said...

Tami!
Your kids are so stinking cute. I can't believe how big they are! I miss you! It has been forever since I've seen you! Come see us in Utah!
Karen

Jess and Jen said...

I didn't know Jaycie was so scared of Halloween! It was good to see pics of the preschool thing because I was at the doctor!

Lisa said...

Thats funny that she is scared of Halloween! My Sydnee has always been terrified of Halloween stores and all the spooky stuff freak her out, but at home she's ok. Cute costumes & pumpkins!!