Deployment!
Nick is being deployed with the HHC 116th Calvary Brigade out of Twin Falls. He will spend the year in Baghdad in support of Operation New Dawn with his Brother Shawn. We are all very excited he gets to have this opportunity, but he will truly be missed. Brayden seems to be doing okay with the idea for now, he keeps reassuring me (and himself) by saying "We'll be okay, won't we mom?" As for Jaycie when you ask her if she is going to be okay she very solemnly says "no, daddy I am not okay." It is very hard to explain to them how long he will be gone. A year is very hard for the kids and I to grasp. It is a good thing for friends and family. 







Thursday, July 29, 2010
Posted by Tami at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures of the kids with daddy! What a wonderful memory you guys have made! We love you guys and will keep you ALL in our prayers!
Love,
The Mitchell's
Good Luck, Those were great pictures. We will be praying for you nick.
Lifferth's in Kentucky
Tami-
This has to be so hard for you and your little family. I hope the time just flies by. It sounds like you have a lot of support. Good luck with everything! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Tami - you are such a wonderful wife and mother. Your family is truly blessed to have you. We won't let you get too bored while Nick is away... :) We love you guys!
Great pictures btw.
You guys are so tough. Nick we are praying for you and Shawn. I love the pics!
Tami! I'm so sad to hear this... but am very Thankful for your hubby's services! You are such a great wife/mother. I also hope the year flies by! Love the pictures too. Oh, come visit me sometime! Seriously, I would love it!!
We're sorry that we couldn't make it on Sunday we wish we could have been there. You all will be in our Prayers. Thanks for serving and come back safe!
Post a Comment