You Go Girl!
Jaycie got a bike from a neighbor down the road that was too small for her grand daughter so she wanted someone else to enjoy it. The bike is pretty big with no training wheels and Jaycie really wanted to ride it. I told her she couldn't ride it until she learned how to ride her little bike first. Well, apparently that is all she needed. She was determined she was going to learn to ride her bike without training wheels and she did. After a few tosses into the grass, I moved onto the cement just hoping she wouldn't crash too hard and she took off. We practiced in the road a couple of times, she did so good. I am impressed that a 3 year old can be so determined.



2 comments:
Jaycie Mae I am so proud of you! You are so special and your daddy loves you!
Tami - she did so awesome!!!
Post a Comment