Monday, January 3, 2011

Something I thought was funny!


Brayden (While in the bath tub): "Hey Mom! Can I try biting the bath tub?"

Me: What!?

Brayden: "Can I try biting the bath tub?"

Me: "Son, why on earth would you want to try biting the bath tub?"

Brayden: "Well, Shaleigh told me I wouldn't know if I could, unless I tried it." "Can I?"

Me: (laughing now) "Why would Shaleigh tell you that?

Brayden: "We were reading a book and I told Shaleigh that the book was fiction because there was no way you could really eat a bath tub." "So can I?"

Me: "Sure Brayden, if you really think you need to try it, go for it."

Brayden: "There is water on it! Can I still try?"

Me: "Yes son, you can try to bite the bath tub, the water won't hurt you."

Brayden: "OUCH!! MOM IT HURT MY TEETH!"

Me: "Yes Brayden, I am sure it did."

Brayden: "I was right wasn't I mom? You can't eat a bath tub."

Wow!!! Nothing like trying new things!!

0 comments: