Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

6 years!!! How time flies when you're having fun.

I have loved every minute of these six years. Nick has been a wonderful husband. He is truly the one that completes me. He adds such excitement to my life and makes the rough times seem so simple.
Nick still makes me laugh, even if I am rolling my eyes, he knows how to make me happy. I love what a hard worker Nick is, he never gives up and is always looking for a way to make our lives better.
Nick, thank you for such a wonderful 6 years you have made me so happy. I love you more than you know. Thank you for this life.

5 comments:

Lacey Allen said...

I am so glad you have such a wonderful husband! You and Nick are such an awesome couple, I am grateful I know you and can call you my friends. Thank you for all your care and support.

texaspencers said...

That's nice, I wouldn't have thought 15 years ago anyone would ever say that about my brother :) just kidding, he is pretty fantastical! :) mISS YOU, Wish you where here visiting us in our 75 degree weather.
Aubs

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! you guys look so happy together :) wow, how time does fly!!! scary!

HHM Crew said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years...not that I've known you guys that long! It's amazing how time flies. You guys are perfect together and great friends to Heath and I. Congrats on making it this long!!

Anonymous said...

hey cool pics from your one of your old ward buddies named andy