Happy Thanksgiving!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went to Star Valley to spend it with the Burr family. The food was wonderful and I can say the same for the company! :) We ate and ate and then ate some more. I don't think we stopped eating all day. Nick was definitely the winner of the "most food eaten award." We couldn't believe how much he could put down. We played games, did puzzles, and of course watched football. It was a wonderful holiday weekend.
There wasn't any snow the first day we got to S.V. so we had to make do. This is us sledding down the stairs. Brayden loved it. Jaycie was just a little scared. This is Nick trying out the sleeping bag method. It hurt so bad going down. There is no cushion between the rear and the stairs. Oh the pain. And yet we kept doing it. It was a riot.
We were in the mood to sit in a hot tub but unfortunately my parents do not have one. So instead we filled up their huge tub with bubbles and of course water and created our own. Once the water was high enough we turned on the jets and oh, the bubbles went nuts. Yes, we have our swimming suits on!!! We may be crazy but not that crazy!!!
We finally got snow!! Shawn, Zach and Mia, came over for a couple hours so we got the four wheeler and pulled the kids behind it on a sled. They had so much fun jumping and diving onto the sled. Nick would slow down and let the kids get settled and then gun it so they would fly off the back. It was hilarious. The kids and Shawn had a good time.
Shawn being body slammed by Brayden!!Brayden, Zach, and Kaiden hanging on for dear life!! Kaiden lost hold.
Nick with Jaycie and Mia!!
DOG PILE!!!
What a fun Thanksgiving. I love the Holidays!!!



5 comments:
you lucky duck, snow on turkey day! We can always wish for that in Poci right. :) I totally agree with you on the sleeping bag on the stairs deal. It was so much funner as a skinny little child than it is for us adults. Happy holidays!
What cute pics! I was laughing imagining you going down those stairs! And bubbles and jets don't mix!! I did that one time at the Venetian Hotel... and boy was I freaking out! ha ha! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving :)
Looks like fun! Jealous about the snow! Very funny about the xmas pajamas!
Hi, this is Bridgett! super cute pictures. Last time I saw you (at softball) your little girl was just a baby.
Thanks for letting us know you have a blog. I love these things and check them weekly. Have a Merry Christmas.
Love Raquel and fam
Post a Comment