Girls Weekend!
On Friday we had our girls weekend. My mom and sister came down and we went out to dinner and a movie. On Saturday we went to the salon for a much needed massage. It was a great mothers day weekend. A great big thank you for Nick taking the time to watch the 5 children Friday night and Saturday Morning. What a great husband. He loaded all 5 children up in the car Saturday morning and took them to the Zoo. Thank you so much Nick for being you. I love you and appreciate all you do. Here are a few pictures he took of the kids at the Zoo.




Monday, May 11, 2009
Posted by Tami at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great husband you have!
Nick is a really great guy!!! And I appreciate him very much. Please let him know how greatful I am for him watching my kids this last weekend.!!!!
Hooray for Nick the hero! You better let him go golfing on his birthday or something!
Post a Comment