Taser Training!
Nick had to get certified with the taser, and in so doing he had to actually get tazed himself. He and a bunch of other fellow officers had to take the "ride". Nick was tazed for three seconds. Watch how it drops him the minute the taser hits him. The other officers had to hold him so that he wouldn't fall. All I can say is I wouldn't want to mess with an officer that has a taser.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Posted by Tami at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hope you taze your first suspect 3 seconds longer to take back the 3you lost by having to do that. I would have wet and or pooped myself if i got tazed. Dont taze me bro.
holy crap!! That is crazy... poor Nick. I bet that was terrible. Good thing he is tough!
Holy, thats aweful!!! And aweful to have to do that willingly!
That is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! You guys are awesome!
Heather
My hands were all sweaty just watching that! But yes, I had to go back and watch it again! Good job Nick!
Post a Comment