Saturday, March 13, 2010

Granite Hot Springs!

Nick and I were finally able to have a day off together so we decided to go snowmobiling with my sister and Eric. We had a great time. Brandy and Eric let us use Rob's sled which was great. Jaycie rode with Eric and Brandy and when Eric would start up a hill Jaycie would tighten up and say "Hey Brany, Eric is trazy." She loved it though. Brayden also took a turn on Uncle Eric's sled and had a blast. I think Brandy spent most of her time hanging off the back end of the sled just trying her hardest to keep her and Jaycie on the sled.

Our hot dog roast in the snow.



Brayden came running down the stairs, ready to jump in. I quickly warned him that freezing toes in the hot water will burn. He of course was way to cool for mom's advice and said it wouldn't hurt "him." He put one foot in the water and of course it burned. So we had to hear him whine about how is feet hurt. I finally just made Nick force him into the water. What does mom know?

0 comments: