Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ice Fishing!


We planned another ice fishing trip so that I could be apart of the fun and sure enough it was fun. I did more pulling kids up and down on the sledding hill than actual fishing, but the ride down was a good time. We only caught two fish the whole time, one of which Kaden Wakley caught. He caught his two seconds after putting the fishing pole in the hole. I have never seen such a patient kid. Brayden and Zach were all about playing, but not Kaden. He sat by that hole the entire time. The girls decided that eating, chit chatting, and sledding were the way to go. This was the fish that Kaden caught and it took him a lot to leave his hole for this picture. He kept looking back at his hole to make sure he wasn't missing any fish.
This is Mia in the back then Jaycie and Ellie in the front. They had a lot of fun.
The proud fishermen!!
This is Nana attempting to slide down the hill with the grandkids. She didn't make it so far.


The girls taking a break for a snack and some girl talk.

1 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I have no idea where granite rock is but it looked super fun. Now stop playing in the snow and go on a warm vacation! Congrats to Nick on his bachelors!