Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!


It was a good Halloween. The kids had so many Halloween parties this year. Their daycare also did a party and when I dropped them off for the day I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I knew the kids would have a great time. We also went to a ward chili, trunk or treat activity and then over to Jen and Jesse's neighborhood for door to door trick or treating. We definitely have enough candy to last us months on end. It was a great holiday. I know this is pathetic but I only have to go to work 27 more days before it is Christmas break. But whose counting?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think every El ED teacher is counting! Great pics!

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Tami,
Let me know if you want to use the pass to new orleans
Randy

texaspencers said...

Great costumes!!! And happy late birthday to Braydo...I'm glad the soldiers sang to him. Hey, fyi, I hope you are planning on coming to Texas for Christmas! It won't feel like Christmas at all because it will be warm, but without Nick you need it a little different right? We can have a giant sleep over! Think about it. Loves yous alls!
Aubs