Just A Thought
I talked to my wonderful husband tonight, and more now than ever before, am I grateful to live in the blessed land of America. I think I live in denial and innocence most of the time and have no clue what is really out there. The next time I begin to complain about life, here in this beautiful blessed country, all I have to think about is my husband that is truly sacrificing his life, every single day, so that we can continue to live in peace. He unfortunately doesn't get to have that peace for a long time and hopefully when he returns, things will not bother him enough to never get that peace back. I am so very grateful to him and to every other soldier for sacrificing everything so that we can have so much. You are loved Nick!!!! Thank you for all you are doing!!



1 comments:
Tami- You are making me blush, you know I get embarrissed by these things...
I love you babe, you are wonderful!
Nick
Post a Comment