Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Tree Decorating


I know this is not the greatest of trees but I kind of wimped out. Nick and I usually do real trees for Christmas but I decided this year, instead of me having to figure out a way to get the tree out of the truck and standing it straight in a tree stand, I would put up the $20.00 tree Nick and I bought when we were first married. The kids don't know the difference and they loved being able to decorate it. I do think however, that I will watch the sales after Christmas for a pre-lit nice tree.




See it turned out cute, and look at all that space under the tree for all of those presents.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami-
The tree looks great, I love seeing pictures, thanks for updating the blog! The kids look so happy, you are wonderful and doing an amzaing job on the home front, keep it up lover!
Nick