Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaycie!


Jaycie turned 4 on the 11th. The day started out a little rough on the emotional side of things but by the end of the day she was happy. She got spoiled. Nick had flowers and balloons delivered to her during the day and a card that sings a song about her being a beautiful princess. I am surprised that card is still working. She sings and dances to it all day long. My family came up to see her on Saturday and she chose Texas Road House for lunch with a little push. I really didn't think McDonalds sounded good. She finally realized by the end of the day that she actually turned 4, just like her friend Ellie and cousin Mia. She was so excited. On Sunday we were able to have another party with the Edwards. She had a great birthday



The 4 things I love about Jaycie!

1. Jaycie is so entertaining. She loves the spotlight and loves making others laugh.

2. Jaycie is loving. She always wants to give hugs and care for others.

3. Jaycie loves helping around the house. She even uses Q-tips to clean the screws on the toilet seat. (Thanks mom)

4. Jaycie is strong willed. She knows what she wants and is confident. Lets hope this ends up for the better.

We love you Jaycie and we are glad you are you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaycie- Happy Birthday little girl, I love you so much. I am so sorry I was not there. You are daddy's little princess and I cannot believe how pretty you are, your just like your mother! I love you unconditionaly.
Love Daddy